And this is how you will get Piney River Brew in the Lou. …
Monday, November 2nd
Today and throughout the week, Piney River begins leaving the Summit Distributing warehouse for bars, restaurants and retail shelves across their distribution area.
Tuesday, November 3rd
Joleen & Brian Durham and Rick Lange, Piney River sales, move up to St. Louis for a few days.
- We are beer of the month at Lucky’s Market (with locations in Rock Hill and in Ellisville), you will find us there sampling Piney River beer from 4 to 6 p.m. (both locations), and there’s a rumor that you might be able to pick up Piney River homemade beer brats at Lucky’s too!
- Brewery Night at Flying Saucer, 6 to 8 p.m., Piney River on tap.
- Piney River Trivia Night at iTap in Soulard, 8 p.m., Piney River on tap and FREE Piney River for the winners of each round.
Wednesday, November 4th
- Sample the beer and buy some to take home at: Craft Beer Cellar in Clayton, 3 to 5 pm
- Piney River Night at Three Kings on Delmar, 8 p.m., Piney River on tap and paired with something delicious from the kitchen.
Thursday, November 5th
- Piney River Tap Takeover at the Barrel Bar at Everything Wine and Cigars in Dardenne Prairie
- Sample the beer and buy some to take home at: Fields Foods in St. Louis from 4 to 6 p.m. or at
- Lukas Liquor in Ellisville from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Piney River Happy Hour at Layla in the Grove, 5 to 7 p.m. There will be $3 pints during happy hour and Black Walnut Wheat, Float Trip Ale, Missouri Mule IPA and Sweet Potato Ale will be on tap.
- Piney River Tap Takeover at Shamrocks in St. Peters beginning at 8 p.m.
Friday, November 6th
- Sample the beer and buy some to take home at: Total Wine in Manchester from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Brewery Night at Tilted Kilt in St. Charles, 7:30 p.m. Our beer will be on tap, and you can keep the glass, too.
Besides the aforementioned places, you will find Piney River in other area locations where it’s never been in the past. If you have a favorite bar or restaurant or liquor store where you want Piney River, ask for it! It’s certainly available now.
We hope you will join us at one (or more!) event this week. We look forward to seeing some familiar St. Louis faces, and we look forward to getting to know many more of you, too.